We have experience in blasting & painting on offshore platforms, wind turbines, onshore refinery, power plants, fuel depots and other civil engineering projects. Our full blasting & painting service includes planning, providing materials, personnel and project management.
Our range of services includes:
- Preparation of the surface with abrasive streams and abrasive blasting
- Mechanical and manual surface preparation
- Application of paint and other coverings such as epoxy, glass flakes, vinyl ester and ester synthetical materials.
- Application of anti-slip covering, road surface marking, etc
- Internal tank blasting
- Concrete and open tank blasting
- Appliance of synthetic covering on wind turbines
INSPECTION & ROPE ACCESS SPECIALISTS
Within the Inspection & Rope Access Specialists team we have a Qualified Painting Inspector and professional technicians who specialise in providing rope access services for both on and off-shore projects.